Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Wriveted Pty Ltd (ABN 44630065753).
- Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by Wriveted Pty Ltd without notice in Wriveted’s absolute and unfettered discretion. You should join our subscription service to receive notices regarding any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that all products that you order through this website are intended for non-commercial use only.
1. Use Of Wriveted Pty Ltds Content and Services
All intellectual property rights in the content, software and systems owned by or licensed to Wriveted, including logos, images, names, designs, trademarks and copyright (Wriveted Content) are reserved to Wriveted Pty Ltd and its licensors. Such content is provided for your personal use only. Unless specifically noted for a particular service, you may not otherwise reproduce, republish, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer or disassemble Wriveted, without obtaining the Wriveted’s prior written permission.
The online protection of children is a shared responsibility between Wriveted, the parent/guardian and the child. Wriveted aims to ensure that children and young people (under 18) who engage with our online spaces understand the possible risks they face and how to minimise them.
When contributions are sought from, likely to have been submitted by, or include children and/or young people (under 18), Wriveted will, where appropriate, seek the consent of a child’s parent or guardian before using a child’s contribution on Wriveted’s platforms.
Wriveted is not responsible for the content, availability or performance of external sites linked to or hosting Wriveted services.
Wriveted Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that you use Wriveted Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss whatsoever that results from such use. Wriveted disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all guarantees, warranties or representations of merchantability, acceptable quality and fitness for any purpose, security, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, and performance of Wriveted Services and any content contained therein.
5. Pricing & Product Availability
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the The Wriveted website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- Prices may differ in other international markets.
- Direct Debit Subscriptions:Deductions will be made from your nominated credit card or bank account:
(a) every month in advance of your package delivery
(b) You acknowledge that the subscription prices for Direct Debit subscriptions may be changed by Wriveted from time to time by giving you at least 14 days written notice in advance. Price changes will take effect from your next billing date after the notice period. If you do not wish to continue your Direct Debit subscription at the revised price you may cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer service team 72 hours before the end of your current direct debit pay cycle.
(c) Subscription cancellation will be effective at the end of your current direct debit pay cycle. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to your subscription end date to notify us of your cancellation. Send all cancellation notices to email@example.com
- Some of the products and offers promoted on our website and in emails may not be available at the time of purchasing a Wriveted subscription.
- Please select the item you wish to purchase upon receipt of your best matched products. All in stock items are promoted in good faith to be available at our warehouse at the time the order is received.
- Where an item is no longer in stock after you have placed an order for it, the item will be cancelled from your order and you will be notified.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of product availability.
- Unforeseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
- Please note that postage costs are added to the items orders on payment and will be labelled as delivery costs.
6. Promo Codes
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. When entered on the shopping cart page, the appropriate discount is deducted from the cart total or an offer, that is, a free gift with purchase, is applied.
- In some cases the promotion will apply automatically, without the need for a promo code to be entered. The discount is recorded on the shopping cart page.
- Please note that some promo codes may have a restricted usage, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Where a refund is issued on an order containing a promo code, the refund will match the amount tendered, net of the promo code discount.
- For more information on promo code usage, please contact email@example.com
- Where “free delivery” is specified, the method of delivery will be at Wriveted’s absolute discretion.
7. Changing Your Order
- We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your order including substitution or addition of products, upgrading to Express Post, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team for collating. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the change required.
- Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order; especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- Delivery times on the website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time. Orders placed with all stock ready to deliver will leave the Wriveted Fulfilment Centre within 3-4 business days. Orders for out of stock items will be sent within 2 business days of their arrival at our Fulfilment Centre from our suppliers.
Delivery Within Australia
- Post-dispatch the details for your products are passed onto the mailing house for processing. The dispatch confirmation email indicates that the order has been processed, not that the product is in transit.
- On products identified as coming from an alternative warehouse, your dispatch confirmation email indicates that the order has been sent to a third party supplier to fulfil your order. Please refer to the product information for dispatch expectations from the supplier.
- Wriveted delivers to Australian addresses using the Australia Post network and Sendal services. Delivery times quoted on our website refer to the time to deliver after the parcel has left our Fulfilment Centre, and have been supplied by Australia Post or Sendal. ( http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html) (https://try.sendle.com/pricing)
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit.
- Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
- We deliver to international addresses using a tracked service.
- DHL provides the International Courier service. This service does not extend delivery to International PO Boxes. A contact phone number for the recipient must be supplied for all International Courier orders.
- Some international orders may require additional identification before being processed and may delay dispatch of your order. We reserve the right to request additional identification prior to processing orders originating outside Australia.
- Australian tax (G.S.T.) is removed from all international orders, however please be aware that your order may be subject to local Customs duties and local taxes in the country of destination. Please check with your local authority to ascertain applicable rates. Any additional charges must be borne by the recipient.
Additional Delivery Charges
On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Where orders contain items that are ‘ready to deliver’ and items that need to be ordered from a supplier, we will send your order across two or more shipments, at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply, even if the order contained a free shipping promo code. The additional delivery charge will be calculated on the subtotal of the items being sent, and the delivery service chosen.
Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
9. Secure Payments
- We accept the following payment methods: Amex, VISA and Mastercard.
- We regret that we are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit, Cheque, or Money Order.
- Payment is taken at the point of monthly subscription, when all items in your order are confirmed as available they will be dispatched.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by the Wriveted Customer Care team
- For credit card purchases, the full amount is taken at checkout or when placing the order over the phone to verify payment details have been entered correctly.
- Details about our payment partner, Stripe can be found at https://stripe.com/au/privacy.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the Terms of Service contained herein. Wriveted may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example, but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent or the items are being purchased in commercial quantities. We reserve the right to cancel the Customer Account.
- In the event that a Stripe order is cancelled, the Stripe payment will be refunded.
10. Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
If the goods you bought through the Wriveted were faulty, did not match the description or were not fit for the purpose, you may be entitled to a repair, exchange, or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. We will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australian Deliveries / Faulty Returns.
- We will refund, credit or exchange products on presentation of the original sales receipt. Refunds are to be made using the same payment method as the original transaction. If original payment method is not available an exchange will be offered.
- Please contact us email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return.
- Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges.
- Please send your return, including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to:
Wriveted Pty Ltd
Level 2, 63 Dixon street, Haymarket, 2000, Sydney
For information regarding use of Wrivited services firstname.lastname@example.org